Monday, April 30, 2007

Big Big Change

I resigned from work today.

Wow - it was a nice feeling . My learning curve was flattening and was definitely starting to point in the '-Y direction' , whew ! I ' Yessscaaapp 'ed at the right time !!

I am off to do an MBA now. Yay !!
A combination of Providence ( The Verbal Section! ) and work ( the other Sections:) ) saw me through the CAT paper. Funny, I started off in Electronics and ditched it for a software job. Now I am getting rid of my software job for an MBA. I believe , this time , I have made the right choice - but again , it is what I make out of the MBA that finally matters.

It is definitely a great feeling to go back to school - I hope I will be able to utilize the opportunities that I am provided with.

Oh, btw - my salary would probably get credited today. Call it TA . ( No, not travel allowance ) - TREAT allowance !! haha

5 comments:

Pramod Biligiri said...

Ah, I look forward to one or more generous treats :) You are embarrassed to admit you got into IIM-B? ;)

Anurag said...

man...u deserve that seat....u more than neone else i know man

congrats once again...n dont breathe a sigh of releif man....u have to gimme a treat..u cant escape without that...escpecially for a bangalorean to get into bangalore...damn man....its great :o)

Kandarp said...

@bili :

Hehe. Haagaenilla :)

@dutta :

Thanks:)
arey yaar, tu June mein idhar aapaayega ? tera internship extend hogya na :((

Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Now that u have declared salary as Treat allowance, I promise I'll do everything to make sure that u'll empty ur wallet before u start IIMB course :D

Hitchhiker said...

TA - That's some gud thinking from your part ;)