Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Chill Pill

I think I am making the same mistake all over again :-

Taking life too seriously.

I don't know why, but it is definitely something to do with growing old. If this were 1997, I would have been that white-shirt-khaki-pants school kid, cycling back home in my Street Cat, excited about those interesting things I learnt in school (from GB's sanskrit subhashita's to TKP's geometry ryders !)

I wouldn't worry so much about 'life', like I sometimes do now.

Grow down Kandarp, grow down.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Growing down is as important as growing up, often this is overlooked or ignored..

Prasad said...

Same pinch!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kandarp,

I happened to read some of your blogs, very interesting. We do have a choice to retain that child in us, it is subjective I guess.
Wish you the very best!

Cheers!

ramya said...

Accidentally stumbled across your blog, good read!

Best,
Ramya

Anurag said...

wow....grow down.....is an amazing concept...i guess all of us need to do that....
especially u n me dude :)

Rajath said...

Kandarp,

Just read this and sometimes I feel the same, miss the VHS days.