Yay! I turn 25 today ! ( ..and I had nothing to do with it ! lol )
Wow - one-third of my life is OVER ! ( Yeah, not many people want to live beyond 75 - and I am one of them :) )
All those 'formative' years are long gone - I am supposed to have figured out what I plan to do with the remaining two-thirds of my life ! Now, Have I ? er.. ** No Comments **.
So, why do we celebrate birthdays , especially when nobody wants to grow old ?
It probably serves two purposes :-
To congratulate a person for coming this far ! ( why not? ) , and to wish him good luck for the days ahead.
So, let me wish myself,
Happy Birthday = Congratulations ( Hope you had fun all this while ) + Best of Luck ( there's lot more in store ) !!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
So, why do we celebrate birthdays ?
So that your friends can give you bumps and then you can take them out for a party :P
Yenjaai maadi saar
hey
isnt feb 18th ur bday.......i am planning to call u today to wish u
Happy Birthday Kandarp!
Hey, belated birthday wishes kano. Hope your partied well !
Happy bday Kandy, (my bad, I generally have a tendency to be absent minded..u know that!) will call ya tonite and really really nice to see you online :)
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment