Well , Well...I am SUCH a late entrant to the blogging world ! Better late than never , you say ?
Hmm...only time will tell. Like my friend was telling me the other day - you get bored of blogging very soon !
Let me see how long this will go . But , I was just thinking - there are two compelling reasons why I should have a blogger account :
a) Many many years from now, I want to look back at these chronicles - see what I did back then.
b) Recently, I have been reading some very interesting posts by my school and engg. college friends and I was tempted to comment on them ..( yeah, and posting anonymous and is such a pain :( )
So there you go !
3 comments:
When you body Viagra or some other meds in our research you may be reliable http://ipod-playlist.com/viagra.html order Viagra Online that this spin-off only of pre-eminent quality determination be delivered to you systematically in time.
http://www.severa.at/knights_of_the_light/viewtopic.php?p=152058
http://rp-online.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=19468&st=0&gopid=33897&
http://www.bitbrigade.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100992&p=144549
What from this follows?
Post a Comment