Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Heartfelt Crib

I find it so hard to believe. But it is true.
An alumnus of my college played spoilsport and disclosed one of the most interesting of IIMB's traditions. The charm of the tradition was its surprise element and he ruined it. He released a book about his life at IIMB and spoiled the fun by talking about it. Ironically, the book had an unoffical release at our campus itself - the nerve!

I wish I could hire a lawyer and sue the guy. Some hate mail should be doing rounds by now. Gosh, what a selfish attitude he must have - I hate the guy.

3 comments:

wnwek said...

It would have been slisha ok if he had written it well, even... :P

BTW, this says loads about our "creative" streak :D

Anurag said...

yes...i know bout that...maaro saale ko

Shrutz said...

Bugger wonly.